Saturday, January 24, 2009

MEOW!

My cat, maddux is meowing non-stop! He's so obnoxious sometimes because he gets bored and wants to either go outside or be played with inside. But he's not easily entertained, for some reason I have a really hard time getting him to actively play with me even though he's a perpetual kitten! His favorite toy is a laser light, he goes crazy for it. He even knows what it means when I say "Do you want to play laser?" He gets all exited! It's so cute.


IMG_6126
I had to mention this seller, mct jeweler. They made these cufflinks into steel pans, which is the instrument I play. Someday I will see if they can make me a necklace just like them because it's so cool!
il_430xN.28497843

And last but not least, here's one of my latest listing. It's a set of file folder type cards. These have become my favorite to make, so I thought I'd make a simpler version in a coordinating set to give more options to my buyers!

Set of 5 file folder cards

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your cat is so cute! I have a tabby who looks very similar to him :)

Anonymous said...

Denise

Maddix is soooo spoiled!!!! And at the same time--cute. Hope you put this photo in your album.

I like the bright style of the folder cards.

And "yes" everyone on my end wants Valentine cards!!!Help!!!!